General School Bus Policy
Bus Schedule Policy:
- School bus service is provided for trips to and from school before and after official school hours accordingly.
- School bus service may not be a ‘door to door’ service. Yet, safe and convenient stops would be assigned in the bus route.
- Parents and helpers are requested to wait at the bus stops FIVE MINTUES before the scheduled pickup and return time. SCHOOL BUS WILL NOT WAIT FOR LATE ARRIVAL STUDENT(S) AND BUS MOTHER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO CALL THE PARENTS.
- Bus schedules are tentative and subject to change accordingly. Bus Company is entitled to cancel any route if applications are insufficient.
- Students are NOT permitted to SWAP buses, unless for special circumstances, only subject to seat availability and prior approval from School Bus Company.
Students Behavior Policy:
- Students are expected to behave responsible manner on the bus:
- No shouting loudly; No use of offensive or bad language; No fighting; No throwing of objects on the bus or out of window; No eating or drinking
- Each student is only allowed to occupy one seat. No reservation of seat is allowed.
- Students should be seated and buckled seatbelts at all times.
- Students must always follow safety instruction by the Bus Mother onboard.
- On the 1st and 2nd offences, bus mother will advise to bus supervisor. Parents and school will be notified in writing. The 3rd offence will result in a suspension of bus service for 3 days. Repeated offence will result in a suspension of bus service until end of the term.
- NO REFUND will be given for suspension period. Parents are liable for any damage to school bus caused by student.
Non-School-Bus Riders Policy:
- Due to seating capacity, school bus service is restricted to school bus students only.
- Under special circumstances, parents and helpers are allowed on board by paying HK$80.00 per single journey and subject to seat availability. One-day advance notice to Bus Company is required.
- This service is not for permanent usage and School Bus Company reserves the rights to refuse any non-school-bus-riders using this service.