School Bus Policy
School Bus Policy
Bus Fee Policy:
- Bus service will be charged on a Ten Months basis for all students.
- Single Trip is allowed on 80% of round trip bus fee.
- Do not allowed service usage for selective month(s).
- Bus fee can be pay by YEARLY PAYMENT or by THREE INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS.
- Full Yearly Payment – 1 CHEQUE dated immediately.
- Installment Payment – must make 3 CHEQUES TOGETHER and dated as follow:
- 1st Installment (Sept – Dec), cheque, dated immediately
- 2nd Installment (Jan – Mar), Post-dated cheque, dated 30th Dec 2016
- 3rd Installment (Apr – Jun), Post-dated cheque, dated 30th March 2017
- Payments must be made by CHEQUES, and payable to Yang May Lee Travel Services Limited.
- INCOMPLETE PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Student(s) name(s) and bus number must be written on the back of each payment cheque(s).
- Refund policy is only allowed for students who withdraw from school or bus service cancellation for rest of the academic year.
- No refund for usage of selective month(s).
- For cancellation, parents must provide written notice ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE. Bus fee will be charged up to the month of notification, refunds on monthly pro-rata basis. eg. if parents request for refund of December, a written notice must be given before 31st October
- There will be NO REFUND on holidays or absence of school, or any school suspension instructed by FIS, EDB or HKSAR.
- School bus service is provided for trips to and from school before and after official school hours accordingly.
- School bus service may not be a ‘door to door’ service. Yet, safe and convenient stops would be assigned to parents.
- Parents and helpers are requested to wait at the bus stops FIVE MINTUES before the scheduled pickup and return time. SCHOOL BUS WILL NOT WAIT FOR LATE ARRIVAL STUDENT(S).
- Bus schedules are tentative and subject to change accordingly. SMS or whatsapp message will be sent to registered phone number if more than 20 minutes delay (in the morning) or any emergency notice. Bus company is entitled to cancel any route if applications are insufficient.
- Students are NOT permitted to SWAP buses, unless for special circumstances, only subject to seat availability and prior approval from School Bus Company.
Students Behavior Policy:
- Students are expected to behave responsible manner on the buses:
- No shouting Loudly; No use of offensive or bad language; No fighting; No throwing of objects on the bus or out of window; No eating or drinking
- Each student is only allowed to occupy one seat. No reservation of seat is allowed.
- Students should be seated and buckled seatbelts at all times.
- On the 1st and 2nd offences, bus mother will advise to bus supervisor. Parents and school will be notified in writing. The 3rd offence will result in a suspension of bus service for 3 days. Repeated offence will result in a suspension of bus service until end of the term.
- NO REFUND will be given for suspension period. Parents are liable for any damage to school bus caused by student.
Non-School bus Riders Policy:
- Due to seating capacity, school bus service is restricted to school bus students only.
- Under special circumstances, parents and helpers are allowed on board by paying HK$50.00 per single journey, subject to seat availability. One-day advance notice to Bus Company is required.
- This service is not for permanent usage and School Bus Company reserves the rights to refuse any non-school riders using this service.
- NO EXTRA SEAT FOR PARENTS BEFORE 15TH September 2017.